Retrospective Perspective

Sunday, April 12, 2009

No Disrespect...

Like is fcked up! Fcked up I say!

You have to make all of these weird decisions that can make or break your life.
I hate the fact that you deciding to accept something so painful, can either be the worst decision or best decision of your life. I am so confused. I don't know sht from a savior. All I know is I've been trying to love Love and that bitch just doesn't like me! I can't even get lust down packed. I'm a mess.

I don't take pride in this, but that last few muthafckers I've dealt with have all said that I was the best GF they've had, or I'm going to make the best GF. Well yippy. And all I've seen is misery. I haven't met anyone where I'm like dayum! I don't even deserve this motherfcker. Why can't I get that? Why can't I be given far above my willingness to give.

I'm convinced that life is trying to kill me. Otherwise it wouldn't be pushing me to the limit.

I'll wrap this sht up, cause I just can't do it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home