Retrospective Perspective

Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Ears...

2.0.0.9...I once thought that upon its arrival, I would be and feel different. But instead I'm a little bit confused. I feel like I'm going through a form of puberty. You know the kind where you look in the mirror and you see that you're changing and looking forward to filling that bra or being able to actually see that mustache. But all the while you don't understand it and your emotions are all fcked up.

I counted down the New Year with strangers. Not happy strangers, who were dancing to music. Just plain ol' strangers. It was very odd. People were texting and calling to wish a happy new year. But not me. I had no one to text or call. And guess what...no one texted or called me. Not even my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home