Retrospective Perspective

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Emerge and See...

I just started taking Emergen-C, the acclaimed immune helper outter. I've been battling a cold, from my dastardly co-workers who continue to come to work sick. And I have recently run out of my Chinese Yin Chow pills. You see, I've been trying to not only fight the germ monster, but the bad energy monster as well.

I'm very open to alternative forms of staying healthy. I think I'm on to something with my pills and this Emergen-C has gotten some good reviews. I'm on my second packet, so we'll see. However, I don't know how lucky I've been on the energy monster. My girlfriend is going through an early life crisis and is a total mess.

Although life keeps telling the btch to change, she just won't do it. I mean I won't steal her progress, because she has been taking some steps. But she just sits and lets everything get under her skin. Today the whining got so bad, that I wanted to leave work. Instead I chose to go and get some Emergen-C. Which helped. So instead of me wanting her to loose my number for the next 24-hours, she can just loose it for the next 4-5 hours. Lol.

Boy! Has it been rough. I have so much on my plate and the last thing I'm trying to do is let them fall. So I've been really trying to pay attention to my needs and rock out, the right way. I'm choosing balance over blasphemy. Sleep versus slipping. Hooray over headache. And all of that good sht.

I hope this lasts because I'm not forcing it. It's just how a btch feels. I have things I'm trying to achieve and I just want to play my position.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home